What Is Adbeat?
Adbeat’s goal is to become the most comprehensive competitive intelligence tool in the world. Every piece of data on the platform is intended to be both accurate and actionable. To do this, Adbeat pulls together huge amounts of data, insight tools, and customizable reports into one easy-to-use package.
Adbeat is a part of the growing competitive analysis trend. All of these solutions share a few things in common, including crawling millions of web pages to collect information on keywords and PPC.
But Adbeat’s easy interface sets it apart. After harvesting data, Adbeat combines everything into a visual report that depicts key information like estimated competitor ad spends and traffic volume for each publisher. Along with this, they provide an impact this has on you, how much traffic ads generate, pay-per-click costs, and more.
All of this knowledge not only helps you design more effective campaigns, but also trains you to spend your ad budget more wisely.
Adbeat’s major partners include Yahoo, Amazon, Salesforce, BuzzFeed, Ancestry.com, along with many other large agencies and brands.
- Optimize your mobile data international campaigns Adbeat has data on over 20 different countries and mobile data for 4 different device types.
- Sort all advertiser data by country and device type. Power up your mobile and international campaigns by accessing advertiser data on 4+ device types and 20+ different countries.
- Find out if a network sends profitable traffic before investing your ad dollars. Adbeat has data and insights for native ad networks like Taboola and Outbrain.
- Discover strategy of your Competitor’s Marketing
Don’t waste time and money on those traffic sources which don’t provide results, rather allow your competitors work for you. Adbeat works by repeating the strategies to make profitable campaigns.
- Discover New Publishers and Placements
Adbeat’s publisher discovery tool finds competitors and industry leaders who already spending on new sources of high-quality traffic.
- Recognize converting Ad copy and landing pages
There is no need to repeat the process as the tool finds best ad copy, publishers and landing pages which are already running in the field. It simply apply all those marketing strategies to improve campaign instantly.
- Valuable reports and automated alerts let you take your insights with you and never miss a trick. Data has never looked this good.
- Schedule automated notifications and instantly know when advertisers launch new campaigns. Never miss things that matter to you.
- Export and share reports. Complete data sets are available in multiple formats including: CSV, PDF, and presentation-ready PowerPoint decks. Create and export actionable reports for clients or your internal team. Your client will love the quality of data and intelligence that an Adbeat report gives them.
- More & more client leads & maximum deals closed
The tool searches advertisers related to your industry and make a touch with the relevant proposal. More client leads and by looking landing pages and strategy, closing deals chance increases.
- Notice Advertisers who are ready to buy more
It recognizes advertisers who spend significant money with several vendors and provide a chance to capture this, hence makes the sale easy.
Who Is Adbeat Best For?
We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of the excellent Adbeat enterprise features. The pricing, enterprise features, and their major partners are all signs that this tool is made for larger brands and affiliate marketers with matching-sized budgets.
It is among the best competitive analysis tools out there, and it’s so easy to use that anybody on your team can use it and learn from its insights.
The free tool is a nice option, and it’s a great way to get a quick glimpse into a competitor strategy. But you won’t do much more than scratch the surface with it. Overall, smaller companies and solopreneurs will be better off looking at one of Adbeat’s competitors.
Is Adbeat Worth It?
If you’re spending $5000+ a month on ads, then absolutely. This tool isn’t just worth it, but incredibly affordable. And this is where you’ll see the most love about Adbeat, especially successful affiliate marketers.
These are people who have used the Advanced and Enterprise level tools to “crack the code” and find the best ways to leverage competitor data to enhance their own strategies.
The one plan that makes the least sense is the Adbeat Standard Plan for $249/month. This is such a large price to pay for only a handful of features. You’ll be better off with one of Adbeat’s competitors, going with a Special plan, or upgrading to a higher tiered plan.
Simply put, the Standard Plan isn’t worth it for most marketers, no matter your budget size.
- Deep competitor insights
- Easy to use
- Free basic plan
- Great way to calculate ROI on ad spend
- Includes both advertising and publishing data
- Cover a large number of ad networks
- Include similar advertiser feature
- Decent non-US market coverage depth
- Best features aren’t available until most expensive plans
- Interface doesn’t update often
- Standard plan is very limited considering the price
- Site doesn’t have many onboarding materials
As mentioned, Adbeat isn’t cheap, especially since they recently eliminated the $99/month Intro plan. For this reason alone, Adbeat is not really a tool for solopreneurs or SMEs.
This software is targeted towards agencies and large brands who may be spending thousands or even tens of thousands/month on ads. For them, the cost of $250-$400 is just a drop in the bucket, particularly if it can unlock a much higher ROI on ad spend.
With that said, if you do a little extra digging on the Adbeat website, you’ll find the special plans that make Adbeat a little more affordable—Google Only and Google + Mobile. If you don’t need access to all the other ads networks and the full Adbeat features, these are a great value.
Otherwise, here’s what you get with the two main Adbeat plans:
- Standard Plan – 1,000 results per search, 90 days of data, filter ads, reports,
- Pro Plan – All standard features plus unlimited results per search, 1 year of data, compare advertisers, see Direct Buys.