What is Browseo?
Browseo is a web application that lets users access any page on the web without any interruption. Developers Jonathan Schikowski and Paul Piper initiated it to help clients have an idea of how their web pages look like to search engines. It highlights basic SEO metrics.
How Browseo Works?
The output focuses on pure HTML, similar to what search engines see when they visit a page. You can quickly determine a page’s structure as well as its relevance for specific search terms by toggling options such as:
- Server response code
- Is the URL redirected? If so, what kind of redirect is used?
- Number of words on the page
- Headings (H1-H6)
- Number of internal links on the page (links to pages on the same domain)
- Number of external links on the page
- META information such as title tag, meta description, meta robots tag and any other tags that are present
Internal and external links can be highlighted separately on the page, as can links with the rel=”nofollow” attribute.
Features of Browseo
- Instant click logins to multiple social media accounts and personas – With this software, looking up the social media profiles in a spreadsheet is an old idea. This tool allows you to login to multiple accounts with just one click. Here you will get easy to manage folders to keep all your data safe, secure, and user-friendly. Along with these, you can also save the last browser session for each profile.
- Facebook ConverSEO – On Facebook, you can easily dominate any niche with the best available content on the web with the genius tactics, Browseo provides. It acts revolutionary when it comes to social media boosting.
- Prospector – This tool helps to jump into conversations, drive traffic, and obtain a lot of backlinks. With this tool, you can easily find the footprints where relevant and beneficial conversations are taking place about your niche. You can join the conversations and get backlinks to the website.
- Curation – Browseo helps to highlight and drive to PublisHUB with the block quotes and URL which are a link back formatted accordingly for curation. It is an effective addition. Now it has become easier to grab the good quality content available on the web to add to your website.
Pros of Browseo
- Easy multiple social media profiles and persona managing have become easier than ever. In the field of internet marketing and social media marketing, each and every profile is important. And now you do not have to roam with the spreadsheet always. Browseo helps by allowing an executive with one-click login.
- You can join any relevant conversation at any time.
- “Curaste” is a really great addition.
Cons of Browseo
- Finding forums and getting backlinks is an old idea and that completely depends on the expertise of the SEO executive.
- It should provide a complete list of all header information and it does not technically act as a “browser”.
Overall, it's a good management tool for social properties, creating accounts, PBN management, account management or if you want to increase your click through rate in Google search (CTR).